The vineyards are all located in Morellino di Scansano production area, on the hills around Grosseto next to the Parco dell'Uccellina and the seaside.
Val delle Vigne vineyards are made of three different parts, for a total amount of 11 hectares, all registered at the Morellino DOCG and Tuscan IGT associations. They are all red fruit grapes, mainly Sangiovese but also Ciliegiolo, Alicante, Syrah and Petit Verdot.
- Ground: sandy and compact.
- Elevation and Exposure: 150 m., south-west exposure.
- Growing system: cordone speronato.
- Vineyards age: 3-15 years.
- Plants for hectares: 6000 plants.
- Total area: about 11 hectares.